LAS VEGAS and TUCSON, Ariz., Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cricket Communications today announced the availability of the new Huawei Boltz 4G LTE modem to customers in the Company's 4G LTE markets in Las Vegas and Tucson.
The Huawei Boltz, Cricket's 4G LTE modem, features a lightweight, sleek design. Its integrated installation software allows quick and easy set-up and supports Windows and Mac operating systems with a bilingual user interface in English and Spanish. The modem has a hinge that pivots to any USB 2.0 configuration and has a microSD slot for up to 32GB of additional memory storage. A new upgrade to the device has added 4G Over-The-Air and 4G PCS Band support. The Boltz is compatible with Cricket 3G networks for use in all 4G Cricket markets. The Huawei Boltz, is available for $149.99 (MSRP) at Cricket's company-owned stores and dealers in Las Vegas and Tucson.
"The new Boltz modem provides Cricket customers in our 4G LTE markets a fast and reliable user experience," said Matt Stoiber, senior vice president, devices for Cricket. "In pre-launch speed tests conducted in our Las Vegas market, Cricket's 4G LTE speeds ranged from three to 15 times faster than current Cricket 3G data speeds, depending on market conditions."Huawei Boltz Features Frequency:
- 4G: LTE AWS Band Class 15 Bandwidth 1.4MHz, 3MHz, 5MHz
- 3G: CDMA 1x & EVDO BC1 & BC15 (1900 & AWS)
- Windows XP SP2/SP3, Window Vista SP1/SP2 (32 & 64 Bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Mac OS 10.5 to 10.6 with latest updates (32 & 64 bit), 10.7 (32 & 64)
- Micro USB (High Speed)
- microSD™ (supports up to 32GB)
- (H) 4" x (W) 2.2" x (D) .60"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV