About Chapel Hills Mall
Chapel Hills Mall, opened in 1982, and is a two-level, 1,200,000 square foot enclosed super regional mall located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Six traditional department stores, Dillard’s, jcpenney, Macy’s, Sears, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Burlington Coat Factory anchor Chapel Hills Mall which also includes over 105 specialty shops and restaurants. Chapel Hills Mall is centrally located at I-25 at N. Academy. It serves a primary population of over 312,000.
About Urban Retail Properties, LLC
Urban Retail Properties, LLC is an independent, privately held company, and has been the developer for more than 75 projects, which include premier shopping destinations and mixed-use projects. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Urban has offices in Florida, Massachusetts, Washington DC, New Jersey, Los Angeles and Texas. Urban Retail is one of the nation’s leading third-party real estate managers. Additionally, the company provides consulting services for clients worldwide. Urban Retail was formed more than 37 years ago and manages a diverse portfolio of retail projects.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV