● Retail AUM of $398.0 billion reflected net inflows of $4.6 billion and market and investment performance gains of $19.3 billion.U.S. retail and high net worth inflows of $3.5 billion showed diversification across asset classes and continued strength in income-oriented products, such as a high yield bond fund with net inflows of $1.4 billion. Net inflows of $0.2 billion into alternatives products demonstrated BlackRock’s commitment to building a leading alternatives retail franchise. International retail net inflows of $1.1 billion marked a return to positive flows for the first time since the second quarter 2011, with fixed income net inflows of $1.7 billion partially offset by net outflows of $0.4 billion and $0.2 billion from alternatives and equities, respectively.
BlackRock Reports Third Quarter Diluted EPS Of $3.65, Or $3.47 As Adjusted
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts