● Retail AUM of $398.0 billion reflected net inflows of $4.6 billion and market and investment performance gains of $19.3 billion.U.S. retail and high net worth inflows of $3.5 billion showed diversification across asset classes and continued strength in income-oriented products, such as a high yield bond fund with net inflows of $1.4 billion. Net inflows of $0.2 billion into alternatives products demonstrated BlackRock’s commitment to building a leading alternatives retail franchise. International retail net inflows of $1.1 billion marked a return to positive flows for the first time since the second quarter 2011, with fixed income net inflows of $1.7 billion partially offset by net outflows of $0.4 billion and $0.2 billion from alternatives and equities, respectively.
BlackRock Reports Third Quarter Diluted EPS Of $3.65, Or $3.47 As Adjusted
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.