Companies on the late roster are Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Capital One Financial (COF), Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG), E*Trade (ETFC), Riverbed Technology (RVBD), Rambus (RMBS), SanDisk (SNDK) and Wynn Resorts (WYNN).
EBay (EBAY), the online auctioneer, missed on the top line in its latest quarter and gave a fourth-quarter outlook Wednesday that includes a fair amount of downside to the consensus.
Sprint Nextel (S) is in talks to gain control of partner Clearwire's (CLWR) board via agreements with the wireless broadband operator's other investors, people familiar with the matter told The Wall Street Journal. A deal would give Sprint the ability to appoint a majority of directors and control Clearwire without acquiring it, the people told the newspaper.
Apple (AAPL)lost its appeal over a ruling that rival Samsung's Galaxy tablet didn't copy the iPad in a British court on Thursday, according to a Reuters report. -- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV