TEMPE, Ariz., Oct. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeLock, Inc., an industry leader in proactive identity theft protection, is the most honored organization in the 2012 American Business Awards, being named Organization of the year. For more than seven years, LifeLock has been leading the way for consumers to help protect their identities from potential identity threats and was the first in the industry to offer proactive identity theft protection.
LifeLock was also recently recognized by the American Business Awards as the 2012 Company of the Year – Diversified Services and 2012 Marketing Campaign of the Year. This marks the sixth consecutive year that LifeLock has won Stevie Awards presented by the American Business Awards, the most of any company in the identity theft protection industry.
In 2007, LifeLock also received a Stevie Award for the Best Radio Ad or Campaign and in 2008 the Best Magazine Ad/Campaign and Best Radio Ad/Campaign. In 2009, the identity theft protection company received Stevie awards for 'Best Overall Company of the Year-Up to 2,500 Employees-All Services' and Best Copywriting. In addition, the LifeLock TrueAddress™ service was named Favorite Service in the first ever People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite New Products in 2009. In 2010, LifeLock won the Best New Product or Service of the Year Stevie Award for the LifeLock Identity Alert® system. Last year, LifeLock won 'Marketing Campaign of the Year for the "LockMan – Relentlessly Protecting Your Identity" campaign' and 'Customer Service Team of the Year for the Resolution Team'.The Stevie Awards are the U.S.A's premier business awards competition. This new addition to the ABAs' repertory of awards includes five best-of-competition prizes that are awarded to the organizations that submitted the best body of work to the competition, in their own name or in the names of one or more clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV