WNS (Holdings) Limited (WNS) (NYSE: WNS), a leading provider of global business process outsourcing (BPO) services, today announced results for the 2013 fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2012.
- Revenue of $113.1 million, down 4.1% from $117.9 million in Q2 of last year ( primarily due to reduced pass-through expenses in the Auto Claims business † ) and up 4.9% from $107.8 million last quarter
- Profit of $4.3 million, compared to $3.4 million in Q2 of last year and $2.8 million last quarter
- Diluted earnings per ADS of $0.08, compared to $0.08 in Q2 of last year and $0.06 last quarter
Non-GAAP Financial Measures*
- Revenue less repair payments of $107.3 million, up 7.1% from $100.2 million in Q2 of last year and up 4.5% from $102.6 million last quarter
- Adjusted Net Income (ANI) of $12.2 million, compared to $12.0 million in Q2 of last year and $11.1 million last quarter
- Adjusted diluted earnings per ADS of $0.24, compared to $0.26 in Q2 of last year and $0.22 last quarter
- Added new delivery locations in Gdynia, Poland and Vizag, India
- Added 3 new clients in the quarter, expanded 11 existing relationships
- Days sales outstanding (DSO) at 38 days
- Global headcount of 25,714 as of September 30, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV