OR YEHUDA, Israel, October 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. ( NASDAQ: MGIC), a global provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration, announced today that it has been named to the 2012 Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50, the ranking of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Israel, for the second consecutive year.
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50, one of Israel's foremost technology award programs, is a ranking of the country's 50 fastest-growing technology companies based on percentage growth over five years. The Fast 50 program honors business growth, technological innovation and Israel entrepreneurial spirit.
"Being named to the 2012 Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50 for two years in a row is especially significant because it comes during challenging economic times. As an established technology company, this achievement is testament to Magic's commitment to providing enterprise customers with smart, future-proof technology and our determination to see them succeed," stated Guy Bernstein, CEO of Magic Software Enterprises. "We are proud of our growth and expect it to continue thanks to our broad global presence, strong management team and high demand for our products and professional services spurred by the very hot mobile enterprise market.""Because the Deloitte Brightman Almagor Zohar Fast 50 measures sustained revenue growth over five years, being one of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Israel is an impressive achievement," said Tal Chen, partner in charge of the Deloitte Brightman Almagor Zohar Israel Technology Fast 50 Program. "Magic deserves a lot of credit for its remarkable growth." About Magic Software Enterprises
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV