Today at Citrix Synergy™, the conference where mobile workstyles and cloud services meet, CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) and Citrix (NASDAQ: CTXS) announced that they are partnering to help enterprises and service providers increase agility and productivity by providing additional management and monitoring capabilities on top of Citrix cloud and desktop virtualization solutions.
The first area of collaboration between the two companies focuses on leveraging CA Technologies management solutions to provide in-depth insight and control of public and private clouds built on Citrix Cloud Platform technologies. This focus will initially include the following:
- CA Nimsoft Monitor support for Citrix CloudPlatform, powered by Apache CloudStack™, and Citrix XenServer® to provide performance and availability monitoring of remote, secured hosted cloud deployments.
- CA Automation Suite for Clouds support of Citrix CloudPlatform to offer self-service provisioning, orchestration and process automation, as well as metering and chargeback of infrastructure resources.
- CA Server Automation, embedded in CA Automation Suite for Clouds, supports XenServer orchestration.
- CA Nimsoft Monitor for VDI support for Citrix XenDesktop® to offer end-to-end visibility and service quality monitoring of health, availability and performance of the entire VDI implementation – from virtual desktop application tiers to the underlying hardware infrastructure;
- CA Client Automation and CA Virtual Desktop Automation support for Citrix XenDesktop to provide a consistent management infrastructure for the lifecycle of both virtual and physical desktops;
- CA Infrastructure Management support of Citrix XenDesktop deployments to provide performance, availability, flow, capacity, and application response management data regarding the underlying infrastructure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV