PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Autonomy, an HP Company, today announced that Belfius, a leading banking and insurance institution based in Belgium, has selected Autonomy Scrittura to provide an end-to-end platform for its post-trade automation.
With Autonomy Scrittura, Belfius has a single platform that provides end-to-end management for its back-office trade confirmations. Belfius was previously using a range of disparate confirmation systems. The bank needed to consolidate these into a single system that would allow its end users to take ownership of key business processes such as template management, document generation, reporting and document management. The project helps make the bank's system more flexible, while also helping it adapt to increasing trade volumes and facilitate the onboarding of new products."Because we operate in an extremely fast-paced sector, we have a strategic need to reduce complication in the trading process, while still controlling the risk factors," said Johan Roels, head, Transaction Services and Organization Financial Markets, Belfius. "Autonomy Scrittura helps us cut through the complexity and reduce both our risk and costs, and gives us a single platform to meet our present and future needs." Through the implementation of Scrittura, Belfius has been able to substantially reduce processing times for all trade types. Scrittura also has helped to mitigate risk through end-to-end management of trade documents, and has enabled end users to take control of key activities. Belfius' users directly maintain trade confirmation templates in four different languages and, with Scrittura, have been able to reduce the number of templates from more than 200 to just 75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV