- New non-disruptive bare metal recovery (BMR) failback capabilities that enable fast, full system recovery and re-synchronization of servers after they are repaired or replaced while the replica (temporary) server remains active. The CA ARCserve high availability solution redirects workloads and users to virtual or dissimilar physical machines that are local, remote or in the cloud to seamlessly resume business operations after an outage.
- Simplified solution licensing and pricing that offers greater economy and flexibility to achieve recovery time and recovery point objectives (RTO/RPO) that align to business requirements. Customers can now license either an RPO-focused solution that includes full backup functionality along with file replication or an all-inclusive RPO-RTO solution providing full backup functionality, file and system replication, and true high availability to meet demanding business continuity goals. Both options are available as Managed Capacity (per terabyte) licenses as well as per-socket licenses for virtual server environments to control costs while keeping license management and compliance simple.
- Integration with CA Nimsoft that complements support with other leading management solutions—such as Level Platforms, LabTech and N-able—to help customers more seamlessly incorporate CA ARCserve into their broader management toolkits and processes. New CA Nimsoft Monitor Probes deliver critical alerts for backup, replication and high availability to administrators through the CA Nimsoft Unified Monitoring console, enabling IT to improve service quality and reduce operational costs.
- Support for Fujitsu Global Cloud—added to existing support for Amazon, Windows Azure, and Eucalyptus—that facilitates the use of public cloud resources into customers’ business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and services in order to drive down costs, ensure scalability and increase resiliency.
New CA ARCserve Release Empowers Customers And Service Providers To Simplify End-to-End Protection Of Cloud And Traditional Platforms
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.