Fossil (FOSL) is a global design, marketing and distribution company that specializes in consumer fashion accessories. This stock closed up 7.3% to $91.31 on Tuesday.Tuesday's Volume: 2.1 million Average Volume: 1.1 million Volume % Change: 85% Shares of FOSL ripped higher on Tuesday after Citigroup upgraded the stock to buy from neutral with $100 price target. The firm said Fossil's valuation should increase as investors become more confident in the company's outlook. From a technical perspective, FOSL trended up and moved back above its 50-day moving average of $86.78 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing FOSL within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once FOSL manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $93.69 to $94.84 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in FOSL as long as it's trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $89.56, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 1.1 million shares. If FOSL triggers that breakout soon, then this stock will have a great chance to re-fill some of its previous gap from May that started at around $125.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV