IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBRA) announced today that it will issue its 2012 third quarter earnings release after close of market on October 29, 2012.
A conference call to discuss the 2012 third quarter earnings will be held on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 8am Pacific Time. The dial in number for the conference call is 888-428-9480 and the participant code is "Sabra." A replay of the call will also be available by dialing 888-203-1112, passcode 9443640 for 30 days following the call.
ABOUT SABRASabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBRA), a Maryland corporation, is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (a "REIT") that, through its subsidiaries, owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry. Sabra leases properties to tenants and operators throughout the United States. As of September 21, 2012, Sabra's investment portfolio included 105 properties (consisting of (i) 93 skilled nursing/post-acute facilities, (ii) 11 senior housing facilities, and (iii) one acute care hospital), two mortgage loan investments and one mezzanine loan investment. As of September 21, 2012, Sabra's properties were located in 26 states and included 11,689 licensed beds. The Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8563
CONTACT: Investor & Media Inquiries: (949) 679-0410
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV