Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income), The Monthly Dividend Company®, (NYSE:O), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared the 508 th consecutive common stock monthly dividend. The dividend amount of $0.1514375 per share, representing an annualized amount of $1.81725 per share, is payable on November 15, 2012 to shareholders of record as of November 1, 2012.
The Board of Directors also declared dividends on the Company’s Monthly Income Class E and Class F preferred stock. The monthly dividend amount of $0.140625 on the Class E preferred stock is payable on November 15, 2012 to shareholders of record as of November 1, 2012. The annualized dividend amount for the Class E preferred shares is $1.6875. The monthly dividend amount of $0.138021 on the Class F preferred shares is payable on November 15, 2012 to shareholders of record as of November 1, 2012. The annualized dividend amount for the Class F preferred shares is $1.65625 per share.
Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company ®, is a New York Stock Exchange real estate company dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. To date the Company has declared 508 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 43-year operating history and increased the dividend 68 times since Realty Income’s listing on the New York Stock Exchange in 1994. The monthly income is supported by the cash flow from over 2,800 properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national retail chains and other commercial enterprises. The Company is an active buyer of commercial properties nationwide. Additional information about the Company can be obtained from the corporate website at www.realtyincome.com or twitter.com/realtyincome.
Note to Editors: Realty Income press releases are available through the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV