Edgen Completes Sale Of $540 Million Of Its 8 ¾% Senior Secured Notes Due 2020 And Repurchases 12 ¼% Senior Secured Notes Due 2015 Tendered Pursuant To Previously Announced Tender Offer
Edgen is a leading global distributor of specialized products and services to the energy and industrial infrastructure markets, including steel pipe, valves, quenched and tempered and high yield heavy plate and related components. Edgen is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Forward-Looking Statement Disclaimer
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. All statements other than statements of historical fact are considered forward-looking statements including, without limitation, statements regarding the expected use of proceeds from the offering. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that could affect future results and cause actual results and events to differ materially from historical and expected results and those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. Our historical financial information, and the risks and other important factors that could affect the outcome of the events set forth in these statements and that could affect our operating results and financial condition, are contained in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including our prospectus filed with the SEC on April 27, 2012 and in our subsequent filings with the SEC made prior to or after the date hereof. We undertake no obligation to review or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of this press release. Readers are urged to consider these factors carefully in evaluating the forward-looking statements and are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV