Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:REGI) today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter 2012 after the market close on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. An investor conference call will follow at 4:30 p.m. EST/3:30 p.m. CST. The call will be hosted by Daniel J. Oh, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Chad Stone, Chief Financial Officer.
Investors in the U.S. interested in participating in the live call should dial +1 (877) 810-3368 and enter passcode: 45250184. Those calling from outside the U.S. should dial +1 (760) 298-5082 and use the same passcode: 45250184. A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes through November 20, 2012 by dialing from the U.S. +1 (855) 859-2056, or from international locations +1 (404) 537-3406, and entering passcode: 45250184
A simultaneous live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://investor.regi.com/. The webcast will be archived on the website for one year.
About Renewable Energy Group Renewable Energy Group is the largest producer of biodiesel in the United States. Utilizing an integrated value chain model, Renewable Energy Group is focused on converting natural fats, oils and greases into advanced biofuels. With more than 210 million gallons of owned/operated annual production capacity at biorefineries across the country, REG is a proven biodiesel partner in the distillate marketplace.For more than a decade, REG has been a reliable supplier of biodiesel which meets or exceeds ASTM quality specifications. We sell REG-9000® biodiesel to distributors so Americans can have cleaner burning fuels that help lessen our dependence on foreign oil. REG-9000 branded biodiesel is distributed in nearly every state in the U.S. For more information, please visit the company’s website at http://www.REGI.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV