Power Integrations (Nasdaq: POWI) will announce its third-quarter financial results after market hours on Thursday, October 25, 2012. The company will conduct a conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time. Members of the investment community can join the call by dialing 1-877-303-9795 from within the United States or 1-631-291-4581 from outside the U.S. A live and archived audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor page of the company’s website, http://investors.powerint.com.
About Power Integrations
Power Integrations, Inc., is a Silicon Valley-based supplier of high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems. The company’s integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights. CONCEPT IGBT driver systems enhance the efficiency, reliability and cost of high-power applications such as industrial motor drives, solar and wind energy systems, electric vehicles and high-voltage DC transmission. Since its introduction in 1998, Power Integrations’ EcoSmart ® energy-efficiency technology has prevented billions of dollars’ worth of energy waste and millions of tons of carbon emissions. Reflecting the environmental benefits of the company’s products, Power Integrations’ stock is included in the NASDAQ ® Clean Edge ® Green Energy Index, The Cleantech Index ®, and the Ardour Global Index SM. For more information, including design-support tools and resources, please visit www.powerint.com; visit Power Integrations’ Green Room for a comprehensive guide to energy-efficiency standards around the world.
Power Integrations, EcoSmart and the Power Integrations logo are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Power Integrations, Inc. All
other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV