NORTHFIELD, Ill., Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) will release its third-quarter financial results on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, at 6 a.m. Central time and will host a conference call at 7 a.m. Central time that day.
Investors and analysts may participate in the conference call by calling 888-350-0137 from the United States and Canada, and 970-315-0478 from other locations. The access code for the call is 41933758. To ensure timely access, participants should dial in approximately 10 minutes before the call starts. A listen-only webcast will be provided at http://ir.kraftfoodsgroup.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until Nov. 21, 2012, by calling 855-859-2056 from the United States and Canada, and 404-537-3406 from other locations. The access code for the rebroadcast is 41933758. An archive of the webcast will be available for one year on the company's Web site.ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUPKraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company, with revenues of approximately $19 billion in 2011. Launched as a public and independent company on Oct. 1, 2012, the new Kraft has the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse. The company has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, convenient meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include Kraft, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer , Planters and JELL-O. Kraft's 25,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft Foods Group is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. For more information, visit www.kraft.com and www.facebook.com/kraft. SOURCE Kraft Foods Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV