- Loans at Sept. 30, 2012, were $3.53 billion, an increase of $80.5 million from June 30, 2012. Commercial and industrial loans plus owner-occupied commercial real estate loans were $1.88 billion at Sept. 30, 2012, an increase of $53.0 million from June 30, 2012, an annualized growth rate of 11.3 percent and the ninth consecutive quarter of net growth.
- Since expanding to Knoxville in the summer of 2007, Pinnacle has continued its strong growth in that market. The Knoxville footprint reached $594.2 million in loans at the end of the third quarter of 2012, up from $577.9 million at June 30, 2012, and an increase of 11.8 percent from $531.2 million at Sept. 30, 2011.
- Average balances of noninterest bearing deposit accounts were $799.5 million in the third quarter of 2012, up 5.8 percent over second quarter of 2012 and 19.0 percent over the same quarter last year.
- Revenue for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012, amounted to $51.4 million, compared to $48.4 million for the same quarter of last year. Revenue increased 2.5 percent over the quarter ended June 30, 2012, or 10.1 percent on an annualized basis.
- Net interest margin increased to 3.78 percent for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012, up from 3.76 percent last quarter and from 3.60 percent for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2011.
- Pre-tax pre-provision income was $17.8 million for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012, up 9.9 percent over last quarter and 39.4 percent over the same quarter last year.
Pinnacle Financial Reports Diluted EPS Of $0.33, A Linked Quarter Increase Of 43.5%, For The Third Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts