WICHITA, Kan., Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. (NYSE: SPR) announced today that Jon Lammers has joined the company as senior vice president, general counsel and secretary, reporting to Jeff Turner, president and CEO.
Lammers brings more than 20 years of legal experience, including the last 15 years with Cargill, Incorporated. He served as Cargill's Asia Pacific general counsel in Singapore and most recently as the company's deputy North American general counsel in Minneapolis, Minn. In his role at Spirit, Lammers is responsible for oversight of all of Spirit's legal matters across the global enterprise.
"Jon is a great addition to our Spirit leadership team, providing strategic counsel on a broad range of legal matters," said Turner. "His global experience will serve Spirit well as we continue to expand our business and work with customers around the world."Lammers earned a bachelor of science in business administration from the University of Southern California and his juris doctor from the University of Virginia. On the web: www.spiritaero.com About Spirit AeroSystems Inc. Spirit AeroSystems, with headquarters in Wichita, Kan., USA, is one of the world's largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial aircraft. In addition to its Wichita and Chanute facilities in Kansas, Spirit has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Okla.; Kinston, N.C.; Nashville, Tenn.; Prestwick, Scotland; Preston, England; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. In the U.S., Spirit's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, Spirit provides aftermarket customer support services, including spare parts, maintenance/repair/overhaul, and fleet support services in North America, Europe and Asia. Spirit Europe produces wing components for a host of customers, including Airbus. SOURCE Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV