SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq:UBNT), a next-generation communications technology company, today announced that it plans to release results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2013 after market close on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
Robert J. Pera, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, and John Ritchie, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss first quarter fiscal year 2013 results at 2:00 PM PT (5:00 PM ET) on the same day. Investors can listen to a live webcast of the conference call by visiting the Investor Relations portion of Ubiquiti Network's website, http://www.ubnt.com/. A replay of the webcast will also be available at http://www.ubnt.com/ following the completion of the call.
About Ubiquiti NetworksUbiquiti Networks is a next-generation communications technology company that designs and manufactures proprietary technologies. Since 2005, Ubiquiti's products and solutions have bridged the digital divide between emerging and developed markets by fundamentally changing the economics of deploying high performance networking solutions in underserved and underpenetrated markets globally. Our technology platforms airMAX, UniFi, airFiber, airVision, mFi and EdgeMAX, focus on delivering industry-leading performance, compelling price-performing characteristics and an unparalleled user experience. Ubiquiti has reduced high product and network deployment costs and other business model inefficiencies to enable rapid market adoption of their products and solutions in emerging markets. For more information visit http://www.ubnt.com/ . The Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10852
CONTACT: John Ritchie Chief Financial Officer Ubiquiti Networks (408) 468-6829
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV