Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) today announced that it will report its third quarter 2012 operating and financial results on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 after the closing of regular trading. The news release will be followed by a teleconference and webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Those wishing to participate in the teleconference should call 866-382-9489 (international callers should dial 706-679-4287) and enter PIN 43902736 a few minutes prior in order to register. A replay of the call will be available through 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 by dialing 855-859-2056 (international callers should dial 404-537-3406) and entering replay PIN 43902736.
Those wishing to participate in the live or archived webcast via the Internet should go to the Investor Relations section of the Neustar website at http://www.neustar.biz.
About Neustar, Inc.Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) is a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analysis to the Internet, telecommunications, information services, financial services, retail, media and advertising sectors. Neustar applies its advanced, secure technologies in location, identification, and evaluation to help its customers promote and protect their businesses. More information is available at www.neustar.biz .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV