Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (NYSE: SNI) will report third quarter 2012 operating results before the market opens Thursday, Nov. 1. A telephone conference call with members of the company’s senior management team will follow at 10 a.m. ET.
Scripps Networks Interactive will offer a live webcast of the conference call. To access the webcast, visit www.scrippsnetworksinteractive.com and follow the Investors link at the top of the page.
To access the conference call by telephone, dial 800-230-1085 (U.S.) or 612-288-0337 (international) approximately ten minutes before the start of the call. Callers will need the name of the call, SNI Third Quarter Earnings Report, to be granted access. Callers also will be asked to provide their name and company affiliation. The media and general public are granted access to the conference call on a listen-only basis.
A replay line will be open from 12:30 p.m. on Nov. 1 until 11:59 p.m. ET on Nov. 15. The domestic number to access the replay is 800-475-6701 and the international number is 320-365-3844. The access code for both numbers is 266000.A replay of the conference call will also be available online. To access the audio replay, visit www.scrippsnetworksinteractive.com approximately four hours after the call, choose the Investors page, then follow the Audio Archives link located top right on the Investor Relations landing page. About Scripps Networks Interactive Scripps Networks Interactive is one of the leading developers of lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet, where on-air programming is complemented with online video, social media areas and e-commerce components on companion websites and broadband vertical channels. The company’s media portfolio includes popular lifestyle television and Internet brands HGTV, Food Network, Travel Channel, DIY Network, Cooking Channel and country music network Great American Country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV