MILTON, Ga., Oct. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exide Technologies (Nasdaq:XIDE) ( www.exide.com ), a global leader in stored electrical energy solutions, announced today that it will host a conference call on November 12, 2012 to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2012.
The call will be hosted by Exide President and Chief Executive Officer, James R. Bolch, and other members of senior management.
Presentation materials for this conference call may be accessed on the Company's Website at www.exide.com by clicking on the "Investor Relations" link. The audio and presentation for the first quarter results will be found in the "Events" section of the Investor Relations Home page.
|Conference call details:|
|Date: November 12, 2012|
|Time: 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Dial-in number for U.S./Canada: 877-296-1542|
|Dial-in number for International callers: 706-679-5918|
|Conference ID: 37834838|
|A digital replay of the conference call is available:|
|Dates: from 12:00 p.m. ET November 12, 2012 to 11:59 p.m. ET November 26, 2012|
|Domestic dial-in: 855-859-2056|
|International dial-in: 404-537-3406|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV