Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD) a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced today that, effective immediately, Brian Agen has been named Vice President, Human Resources. In this position, Brian will be responsible for all aspects of Modine’s global Human Resources organization.
Agen has been a member of Modine’s Human Resources organization since joining the company in 1996. He has assumed multiple positions of increasing responsibility at Modine, most recently, Director, Global Human Resources and Organizational Development, a position he has held since April 2011.
“Brian has demonstrated that he has the capability to assume this important leadership position,” said Thomas A. Burke, Modine’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “He is a trusted and respected partner to our business organization and recognizes the critical role that our human capital plays in ensuring Modine’s long-term success. I am looking forward to working with him in this new capacity.”
Prior to joining Modine, Agen held the position of Operations Manager for the recruiting firm, Norrell Services. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Communications from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire.About Modine Modine, with fiscal 2012 revenues of $1.6 billion, specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company employs approximately 6,700 people at 30 facilities worldwide in 16 countries. For more information about Modine, visit www.modine.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV