NEW YORK, Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a global marketplace for digital imagery, today announced it has closed its previously announced initial public offering of 4,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $17.00 per share. In connection with the initial public offering, the underwriters exercised in full their option to purchase an additional 675,000 shares from the company. As a result, the total initial public offering size was 5,175,000 shares.
Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank Securities and Jefferies acted as the bookrunning managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, Stifel Nicolaus Weisel and William Blair acted as co-managers for the offering.
The offering of these securities was made only by means of a written prospectus. A copy of the prospectus may be obtained from the offices of Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2 nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (866) 718-1649; the offices of Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005, or by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (800) 503-4611; and the offices of Jefferies & Company, Inc. Attention: Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12 th Floor, New York, New York 10022, or by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com, or by phone at (877) 547-6340.A registration statement relating to the initial public offering has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV