Zipcar To Announce 2012 Third Quarter Results
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zipcar, Inc. (Nasdaq:ZIP), the world's leading car sharing network, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss the Company's 2012 third quarter financial results. The conference call is scheduled for Thursday, November 8, 2012, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Zipcar will release its 2012 third quarter financial results that day after the market close.
To access the conference call, please dial 877-407-8029 (U.S.) or 201-689-8029 (international) approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. The conference call will also be available via live webcast under the investor relations section of Zipcar's website at http://ir.zipcar.com .
If you are unable to listen to the live conference call, a replay will be available through November 15, 2012, and can be accessed by dialing 877-660-6853 (U.S.) or 201-612-7415 (international). Callers will be prompted for replay conference ID number 401516#. An archived version of the webcast will also be available under the investor relations section of Zipcar's website at http://ir.zipcar.com .About Zipcar Zipcar is the world's leading car sharing network with more than 730,000 members and 11,000 vehicles in urban areas and college campuses throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain and Austria. Zipcar offers more than 30 makes and models of self-service vehicles by the hour or day to residents and businesses looking for an alternative to the high costs and hassles of owning a car. More information is available at www.zipcar.com . Zipcar and the Zipcar logo are trademarks of Zipcar, Inc.
|Jonathan Schaffer or Mandy Cheuk, The Blueshirt Group|
|Phone: 212-871-3953 (Jonathan) or 212-331-8430 (Mandy)|
|Karen CK Drake, Vice President of Communications, Zipcar|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV