(2) Our ownership interest in HCR ManorCare OpCo is accounted for using the equity method, which requires an ongoing elimination of DFL income that is proportional to our ownership in HCR ManorCare OpCo. Further, our share of earnings from HCR ManorCare OpCo (equity income) increases for the corresponding elimination of related lease expense recognized at the HCR ManorCare OpCo level, which we present as a non-cash joint venture FAD adjustment.
HCP To Acquire Senior Housing Portfolio For $1.73 Billion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.