Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) has been selected for the STOXX Global ESG Leaders Index and STOXX North America ESG Leaders 50, by STOXX Limited, a leading European index. The Global ESG Leaders Index recognizes the top 300 global companies, and the North America ESG Leaders 50 recognizes the top 50 companies in North America, for excellence in sustainability.
The STOXX ESG Leaders are a group of sustainability indices based on a fully transparent and rule-based selection process. Company ratings are calculated for three sub-areas: environmental (E), social (S) and governance (G).
"We are honored to be part of the STOXX ESG Global Leaders Index and STOXX North America ESG Leaders 50. This recognition is a testament to the contribution Praxair’s employees around the world are making to integrate sustainability in all aspects of our business,” said Riva Krut, Praxair's director of sustainability.
Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, and one of the largest worldwide, with 2011 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair is available on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV