Apollo Global, Inc.
On October 12, 2012, the Company entered into an agreement with The Carlyle Group and closed the purchase of Carlyle’s remaining 14.4% noncontrolling ownership interest in Apollo Global, Inc. for $42.5 million in cash, plus a contingent payment based on a portion of the Apollo Global operating results through the fiscal years ending August 31, 2017.
The Company offers the following commentary regarding the outlook for fiscal year 2013 based on the business trends observed during the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2012, as well as management’s current expectations of future trends.
- Net revenue of $3.65 - $3.80 billion; and
- Operating income of $525 - $575 million, excluding the impact of special items and restructuring and other charges, but including the expected expense savings associated with the realignment plan and workforce reduction.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts