TESSCO Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ:TESS), a leading provider of the product and value chain solutions required to build, use and maintain wireless systems, will report financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
Management will host a conference call to discuss these results on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET. To participate in the conference call, please call: 866-356-4281 (domestic call-in) or 617-597-5395 (international call-in) and reference code #86068949.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available at http://www.tessco.com/go/pressroom. All participants should call or access the website approximately 10 minutes before the conference begins.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available from 12:00 p.m. ET on November 1, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 8, 2012 by calling 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and entering confirmation #27523688. An archived replay of the conference call will also be available on the company’s website.About TESSCO TESSCO Technologies (NASDAQ:TESS), is Your Total Source ® for making wireless work. The convergence of wireless and the Internet is revolutionizing the way we live, work and play. New systems and applications are creating opportunities and challenges at an unprecedented rate. TESSCO is there, thinking in new ways for exceptional outcomes. TESSCO architects and delivers, with innovation, productivity and speed, the product and value chain solutions to organizations responsible for building, using and maintaining wireless broadband systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV