There is a great opportunity to turn around not just Bank of America, but banking in America in general. Corporate turnaround wizard Wilbur Ross stated this opportunity very succinctly in an interview on CNBC Tuesday. He noted that big companies have no trouble getting access to capital, while small businesses and consumers do. This represents an opportunity banks are missing, and that Bank of America is well-positioned to capture. The board just needs to appoint someone to the top job who understands what needs to be done.
-- Written by Dan Freed in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV