SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of New Frontier Media, Inc. (NOOF) And Yongye International, Inc. (YONG) And Class Action Against Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRTX)
NEW YORK, Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Frontier Media, Inc. Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of New Frontier Media, Inc. (NasdaqGS: NOOF) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to LFP Broadcasting, LLC, an affiliate of L.F.P., Inc., for $2.02 per share plus a contingent cash payment of no more than $0.06 per share if New Frontier Media's available cash balance at the closing of the tender offer—less unpaid transaction expenses—exceeds $11,514,000. At least one analyst set a price target for New Frontier Media stock at $4.00 per share.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/new-frontier-media , or call: 877-363-5972.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV