RESTON, Va., Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced the U.S. launch of validated Campaign Essentials™ Multi-Platform (vCE™ MP), a ground-breaking solution that is the first to provide holistic campaign delivery validation of ad impressions delivered across TV, web (display and video), and mobile (smartphones and tablets). Designed for marketers and media companies who want to understand the accuracy of multi-platform ad campaign delivery, vCE MP quantifies the total combined advertising reach across platforms and incremental reach of each medium for a given campaign. Campaign reporting includes multi-platform person-based measures of demographics, reach/frequency and GRPs, establishing a metrics standard that is comparable across media channels.
"The launch of vCE MP is an exciting milestone for comScore that brings to market a revolutionary product that sets the tone for the future of campaign analytics," said Cameron Meierhoefer, COO of comScore. "Existing cross-platform solutions are limited by the use of traditional panel-based measurement approaches that simply can't scale effectively to account for the variety of digital media platforms that consumers use every day. To get meaningful campaign insights, sample sizes in the millions – not thousands – are required, and comScore's census-based multi-platform methodology delivers exactly that. The result is a campaign analytics product that is both robust and comprehensive enough to address the key questions our clients are asking."
vCE MP Product DetailsvCE MP is a census-based campaign analytics solution that leverages panel-based insights to validate ad delivery, including person-centric audience measurement of holistic and incremental reach, frequency and GRPs across channels.Key product features and highlights include:
- Unduplicated Person-Based Measurement of Audiences Across Platforms. vCE MP relies on person-based (not cookie-based) measurement of reach/frequency and GRPs. Cookie-based approaches routinely overstate reach and understate frequency due to the increase in cookie proliferation across digital media devices, which is a problem for marketers who rely on these metrics to make allocations within and across media platforms.
- Campaign Reporting for TV, Web, Smartphones and Tablets. vCE MP provides cross-platform reporting of not just TV and online campaigns, but also those appearing on mobile channels – specifically smartphones and tablets. Existing marketplace solutions have not been able to effectively scale their reporting to the mobile screens that are such an integral component of today's digital media landscape.
- Multi-Platform Unification Using the comScore Census Network™. At the center of the product's methodology is the comScore Census Network, a unique asset that uses common census data touchpoints to thread together multiple media platforms into a single unified view of digital consumer behavior and ad exposure.
- Robust Sample Sizes. The comScore Census Network also has the benefit of observing digital media events at a census-level, resulting in campaign sample sizes covering the breadth of platforms often numbering in the millions rather than limited to a couple of platforms with sample sizes in the hundreds.
- National TV Data from 5 Million U.S. Households. Incorporates advertising data from TV set-top boxes in 5 million U.S. households. Ongoing additional set-top box data integration will continuously expand coverage by millions of households.
- Viewability Measurement. Includes viewability measurement for display ads based on comScore's MRC accredited vCE technology so that impressions are based on the same 'opportunity to see' standard that has been traditionally used in TV measurement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV