PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rosetta announced today that Daniel Blackburn, Vice President of Mobile, is partnering with Scott Gamble, Vice President of Digital Solutions for Alliance Data Retail Services, to present a session focused on mobile and retail commerce at this week's DMA 2012 Annual Meeting, hosted by the Direct Marketing Agency. DMA 2012 is being held October 13-18 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada. Blackburn's and Gamble's session, titled "Flash! How Immediacy and LBS Drive Retail Transactions," will be presented on October 17, 10-10:45 a.m. MT.
Rosetta is an independent brand in the Publicis Groupe of global agencies and is one of the nation's largest digital and direct interactive agencies. Alliance Data Retail Services is a leading provider of private label and co-branded credit cards, managing more than 100 programs for some of North America's best-known brands.
"As part of today's multi-channel world, retailers are being forced to adapt to a 'culture of immediacy,' where consumers now expect to have what they want, at any time," said Daniel Blackburn, Vice President, Mobile at Rosetta. "In retail, we've seen an evolution through many stages, each time driven by consumer demands and technology enablement."
"Shoppers today want the ability to interact with retailers wherever they are, whenever they choose—in many ways, it's a retailer's dream come true, as an invitation to be a constant companion to the brand-loyal shopper," said Scott Gamble, Vice President of Digital Solutions for Alliance Data Retail Services. "That's the promise of there-when-you-need-it mobile engagement: to delight consumers with brand-building services that are, literally, always at hand."In the presentation, Blackburn and Gamble will share best practices and real-world case studies to show how brands can capitalize on today's "culture of immediacy" by pinpointing the channels, messages and devices that consumers want at the precise moments they want them. Session attendees will get:
- A clear view of the existing opportunities for retailers to integrate mobile into their marketing mix;
- The most effective ways to leverage tools such as flash sale sites, in-store coupons and QR codes;
- How to deliver experiences that ensure success over time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV