NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Oct. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) announced today that 10 of the company's shipbuilders were recognized for achievements in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) during the 17 th annual Women of Color STEM Conference. Five award-winners represent the company's Ingalls Shipbuilding division, and five award winners represent HII's Newport News Shipbuilding (NNS) division.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/hii/mediagallery.html?pkgid=15240
The recipients were honored during the conference held Oct. 11-13 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. The conference provides a national forum to celebrate the achievements of women in STEM, creates an environment for professional networking and offers opportunities for role models to develop and nurture professional mentoring relationships.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV