D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE:DHI), America’s Builder, announced today that the Company will release earnings for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 on Monday, November 12, 2012 before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call that morning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). The dial-in number is 877-407-8033. Participants are encouraged to call in five minutes before the call begins (9:55 a.m. ET). The call will also be webcast from the Company’s website at www.drhorton.com on the “Investors” page.
A replay of the call will be available after 2:00 p.m. ET on November 12, 2012 at 877-660-6853. When calling, please reference the conference ID #401840. The replay will also be available from the Company’s website at www.drhorton.com on the “Investors” page. The replay will be available through midnight ET on November 26, 2012.
D.R. Horton, Inc., America’s Builder, is the largest homebuilder in the United States, based on homes closed in the twelve-month period ended June 30, 2012. Founded in 1978 in Fort Worth, Texas, D.R. Horton has operations in 75 markets in 26 states in the East, Midwest, Southeast, South Central, Southwest and West regions of the United States. The Company is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes with sales prices ranging from $90,000 to over $600,000. D.R. Horton also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
WEBSITE ADDRESS: www.drhorton.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV