Investors Capital Corporation (ICC), the premier independent broker/dealer of Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE Amex: ICH), is proud to announce that Clear Sailing Investment Group has joined the firm. Clear Sailing chose Investors Capital based on the 5-Star Service the firm provides to its advisors every day, its warm culture, and its dedicated home office staff.
Clear Sailing Investment Group consists of Daniel S. Chabott, Sr., Jennifer Chabott, Richard Darrow, Michael Ingenito, C. Robert Kelly, and Terry Seely. The firm has offices in Barrington, RI, Northfield, MA, Glastonbury, CT, Newington, CT, and Grand Rapids, MI.
“The folks at Clear Sailing met with a number of our competitors, but selected Investors Capital based on the human factor; that was very important to them,” said Peter Acciavatti, Sr. Director of Business Development for Investors Capital. “They chose us because we were real people who gave them a good feeling inside whom they felt they could trust with their business. That’s the Investors Capital brand in a nutshell.”
About Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd.:Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE Amex: ICH) of Lynnfield, Massachusetts is a diversified financial services holding company that operates primarily through its independent broker/dealer and investment advisor subsidiary, Investors Capital Corporation. The firm’s mission is to provide premier, 5-Star Service and support to its valued registered representatives, including advisory programs, strategic practice management and marketing services, and transformational technology, to help them grow their businesses, exceed their clients’ expectations, and achieve their goals. Business units include Investors Capital Corporation, ICC Insurance Agency, Inc., and Investors Capital Holdings Securities Corporation. For more information, please call (800) 949-1422 x4814 or visit www.investorscapital.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV