Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in risk, strategy and human capital, plans to announce third quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, November 6, 2012, in a news release to be issued before the market opens. The release will also be available on the Marsh & McLennan Companies website at www.mmc.com.
Brian Duperreault, President and CEO of Marsh & McLennan Companies; Dan Glaser, Group President and COO; and Mike Bischoff, CFO, will lead a discussion with investors regarding financial results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on November 6. The discussion will include a question-and-answer period.
To participate in the teleconference, please dial +1 888 296 4215. Callers from outside the United States should dial +1 719 325 2197. The access code for both numbers is 2270546. The live audio webcast may be accessed at www.mmc.com. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately two hours after the event.
About Marsh & McLennan CompaniesMARSH & McLENNAN COMPANIES (NYSE: MMC) is a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a global leader in human resource consulting and related services; and Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. Marsh & McLennan Companies’ 53,000 colleagues worldwide provide analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. The Company prides itself on being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. Visit www.mmc.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV