- Over 98% of construction waste was diverted from landfills and recycled
- Over 40% of building materials were sourced regionally, reducing the overall carbon emissions required to deliver to the project site
- 40% recycled content contained in combined new building materials
- New roofing system that reflects light and does not soak in heat, resulting in reduced energy required for climate control.
- Reduction of impervious space, restoring natural plant life and vegetation to the area
- Highly efficient interior lighting system reducing energy usage and outdoor site light pollution
- 40% reduction in water usage over conventional business by using rainwater collection tanks to supply all non-potable water needs
- 70% reduction in irrigation needs by utilizing efficient landscaping and stored rainwater
- 40% reduction in water usage overall
- 17% reduction in energy usage overall.
Wipro Flagship Data Center Awarded LEED® Green Building Gold Certification
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts