QAD Inc. (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturers, today announced QAD Easy On Boarding (EOB), QAD streamlined implementation methodology, is making it simpler for customers to deploy or upgrade QAD Enterprise Applications.
QAD EOB is purpose built for companies seeking an industry best-practice solution with reduced effort and cost of ownership. The methodology is a scalable approach that offers pre-defined processes, predictable costs, and reduced implementation times for both small and large organizations. New and existing QAD customers are upgrading and implementing their ERP software with the new streamlined QAD EOB in as little as one month.
“Companies often delay upgrading their ERP software due to concerns about high costs, organizational disruption, and other risks,” said Anton Chilton, QAD senior vice president of global services. “However when we do a detailed analysis with our customer engagement process, the outcome often shows that upgrading with QAD Easy On Boarding is affordable, fast, and reliable.”
Upgrading to QAD Enterprise Applications solution with a flexible choice of deployment models helps global enterprises of all sizes support business growth. With the latest QAD Enterprise Applications release, customers gain the following:
- Greater functionality including integrated analytics, business process management, mobility, and enterprise application management to support new business requirements.
- Easier integration of new companies and divisions (including Mergers and Acquisitions).
- Simplified management for ever changing local and global compliance regulations.
- Common user experience enables greater productivity and reduces training for new employees and “non-power” users.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV