The Interactive Intelligence Foundation is now accepting grant applications from not-for-profit organizations seeking funding to assist at-risk youth.
Requests for funds are being accepted immediately through Nov. 16, 2012 at 5 p.m. Eastern time (EST).
The Interactive Intelligence Foundation board will be reviewing requests based on the following criteria:
- How the requesting organization’s mission aligns with the Interactive Intelligence Foundation’s mission.
- The organization’s emphasis on science and technology.
- The impact the project will have on at-risk youth.
Awarded funds are designated for distribution in 2013. Decisions will be communicated by Dec. 14, 2012.The Foundation was formed in 2010 by global provider of business communications solutions, Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ). The Foundation is a nonprofit corporation whose mission is to utilize available resources and funding to foster life improvements for at-risk youth. To learn more about the Foundation, or to submit a request for funds, visit http://interactivefoundation.org/. About Interactive IntelligenceInteractive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of contact center automation, unified communications, and business process automation software and services. The company’s unified IP business communications solutions, which can be deployed on-premises or via the cloud, are ideal for industries such as financial services, insurance, outsourcers, collections, and utilities. Interactive Intelligence was founded in 1994 and has more than 4,500 customers worldwide. The company is among Forbes Magazine’s 2011 Best Small Companies in America and Software Magazine’s 2012 Top 500 Global Software and Service Providers. It employs more than 1,000 people and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company has offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Interactive Intelligence can be reached at +1 317.872.3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org; on the Net: www.inin.com. This release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are described in the company's SEC filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV