"We now have a comprehensive program to help providers meet the needs of their OSA patients through a lifetime of care, while effectively coordinating payer and industry requirements," said Mr. Frank. "Fit for Life acknowledges the operational and economic forces that are shaping the industry and is another example of our commitment to the industry. The program is a natural complement to our growing portfolio of masks."
- Wisp minimal contact hybrid nasal mask (coming soon)
The Wisp minimal contact nasal mask, a hybrid nasal/pillow mask that offers the emotional appeal and benefits of a low profile mask with best in class performance, delivers in four key areas: comfort, ease of use, visual appeal and the ability to fit a wide range of patients. The modular frame comes in two styles that patients can switch between: a reversible fabric and clear silicon. This allows patients to watch television or read a book before going to bed, making it easy to live with.
This product will be available for sale in late 2012.- SleepMapper self-management system for patient driven compliance (coming soon) Designed to help patients take an active role in their sleep apnea therapy, the SleepMapper self-management system is a cutting edge solution that allows patients using Philips Respironics' continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices to access their sleep performance data and obtain feedback quickly and easily through a smartphone, tablet or computer. The SleepMapper system incorporates features based on research in motivational enhancement therapy by Dr. Mark Aloia, senior director, Philips global clinical research, and associate professor, division of pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine, sleep and behavioral health sciences section, National Jewish Health. It incorporates proven motivational and goal-aided techniques that empower patients to follow and manage their therapy. For homecare providers, SleepMapper can mean greater efficiencies, increased patient compliance and reduced costs. This product is not yet available for sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV