WARREN, N.J., Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a leading provider of semiconductor solutions in the broadband wireless and wireline communications markets, today announced that it will release its third quarter 2012 results on October 29, 2012 at approximately 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
At 5:00pm that day the Company will host a conference call to discuss these results and the webcast may be accessed at http://www.anadigics.com/investors.
Playback of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the call's completion and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056, conference ID number 39275809. The replay will be available until November 5, 2012.About ANADIGICS, Inc. ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) delivers integrated radio frequency (RF) solutions that OEMs and ODMs demand to optimize the performance of wireless, broadband and cable applications across all major networks and standards. ANADIGICS features a diverse portfolio of highly linear, highly efficient RFICs. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers, tuner integrated circuits, active splitters, line amplifiers and other components that can be purchased individually or packaged as integrated RF and front-end modules. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com.
SOURCE ANADIGICS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV