SAO PAULO, Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC), is supplying an innovative climate system for the New Ford Ecosport sports utility vehicle, which has been launched recently in Brazil and will be sold in other global markets.
Visteon designed and is manufacturing key heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) components for the Ford Ecosport.
Climate products supplied by Visteon on the Ecosport include a compact, center-mounted HVAC system; compressor; condenser with integrated receiver dryer; and air conditioning lines with "zero leak" metal seal fittings. The Ecosport's air conditioning system is among the first to apply a 45-millimeter "tube-fin" evaporator construction, for maximum performance in transferring heat out of the cabin for quick, efficient passenger cooling."Visteon's global climate engineering and manufacturing resources provide the foundation for ensuring Ford's quality standards are met around the world, while aligning with the specific needs and regulations of various regional markets," said Andreas Jancso, director – climate, South America. Visteon worked closely with Ford to ensure the climate system for the Ecosport meets superior performance levels for heating and cooling performance, while delivering acoustic excellence. About VisteonVisteon is a leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative climate, electronics and interior products for vehicle manufacturers. With corporate offices in Van Buren Township, Mich. (U.S.); Shanghai, China; and Chelmsford, UK; the company has facilities in 28 countries and employs approximately 22,000 people. Learn more at www.visteon.com. SOURCE Visteon Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV