LOUISVILLE, Ky., Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SHPS, Inc., ("SHPS") an independent provider of health and wellness services, has sold its collaborative care management software subsidiary Landacorp, Inc. to a wholly-owned subsidiary of ExlService Holdings, Inc. (EXL). EXL is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: EXLS) and a leading provider of outsourcing and transformation services.
"With this transaction, EXL has acquired one of the industry's leading population healthcare technology providers," said Rishabh Mehrotra, president and CEO of SHPS. "Landacorp serves many of the nation's largest, most respected health plans and health delivery systems and has more than 50 million members under management on its platforms."
SHPS' remaining business, Carewise Health, remains intact as a wholly-owned subsidiary. Carewise Health provides health improvement, healthcare analytics and medical cost management services to employers and government agencies, serving more than 2 million members. The transaction allows SHPS to focus exclusively on the clinical expertise and advanced health analytics of Carewise Health, whose health and wellness programs help organizations improve the personal health of employees and control healthcare costs.
More information about EXL can be found by visiting www.exlservice.com.About Carewise Health Carewise Health is dedicated to helping organizations improve member health and manage healthcare costs by delivering industry-leading health and wellness programs to help members achieve and sustain optimum health. Visit www.carewisehealth.com to learn more. SOURCE SHPS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV