Updated from 11:04 a.m. EST to iPad Mini invite in the second paragraph.
Earlier Tuesday, Apple sent out invitations for the event, with the tag line "We've got a little more to show you." TheStreet will be attending the event live, which will start 1 p.m. ET at the California Theater in San Jose, Calif.
On top of Monday's rumor that Apple would be announcing a new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display comes a rumor Tuesday that Apple will refresh its popular Mac Mini computer at the event as well. Apple blog 9to5Mac reported the news, citing sources.Apple will reportedly announce three different models, two with different storage and chips, and a third one that runs Apple's OS X Server. It is expected that the new computers will ship immediately.
Click here for more info.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV