Updated from 11:04 a.m. EST to iPad Mini invite in the second paragraph.
Earlier Tuesday, Apple sent out invitations for the event, with the tag line "We've got a little more to show you." TheStreet will be attending the event live, which will start 1 p.m. ET at the California Theater in San Jose, Calif.
On top of Monday's rumor that Apple would be announcing a new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display comes a rumor Tuesday that Apple will refresh its popular Mac Mini computer at the event as well. Apple blog 9to5Mac reported the news, citing sources.Apple will reportedly announce three different models, two with different storage and chips, and a third one that runs Apple's OS X Server. It is expected that the new computers will ship immediately.
Click here for more info.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV