Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader h.h.gregg (NYSE:HGG) today announced that it will open a new store in the Atlanta, GA area on Thursday, October 18 th. The new store is located at 3637 Peachtree Road in Atlanta, GA 30326.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will take place at 9:45 a.m. on Thursday, followed by the official store opening at 10:00 a.m. To celebrate the new store, h.h.gregg will hold a Grand Opening sale from October 18 th – 27 th, providing local residents with low prices on h.h.gregg’s wide selection of televisions, appliances and electronics. Customers will also be able to take advantage of special financing options on items throughout the store. All 12 Atlanta area locations will participate in the Grand Opening sale.
“The opening of another new store in Atlanta demonstrates h.h.gregg’s ongoing commitment to residents of Atlanta and the surrounding area. With this new store, h.h.gregg now operates 12 stores in the Atlanta market,” said Jeff Pearson, senior vice president of marketing for h.h.gregg. “We look forward to providing residents with the widest selection of appliances and electronics along with the friendly and professional customer service experience that sets us apart from the competition.”
The new store, referred to as their Buckhead location, will also showcase a Fine Lines area providing consumers the opportunity to experience kitchen settings with brands like Thermador, Viking, KitchenAid, Jenn-air and GE Monogram. In addition, this location will feature the new product categories to h.h.gregg of furniture and fitness equipment.Approximately 70 residents have been hired to staff the new Atlanta store. Each employee undergoes a comprehensive training program and receives ongoing product training each year. Like all h.h.gregg locations, the new Atlanta store will showcase over 100 HDTVs and have more than 350 major appliances in stock to choose from every day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV