Sterling Construction Company, Inc. (NasdaqGS: STRL), ("Sterling" or the "Company") today announced that it expects to issue its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Thursday, November 8, 2012 after the close of the stock market.
Sterling’s management will host a conference call on Friday, November 9, 2012 at 10:00 am ET/9:00 am CT to discuss the results and recent corporate developments. Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing (201) 493-6744 or (877) 445-9755. Please call in 10 minutes before the conference is scheduled to begin and ask for the Sterling Construction call. Following opening remarks, there will be a question and answer session. Questions may be asked during the live call, or alternatively, you may e-mail questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To listen to a webcast of the call, please go to the Company’s website at www.sterlingconstructionco.com at least 15 minutes early to download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the conference call webcast will be archived on the Company’s website for thirty days. We suggest listeners use Microsoft Explorer as their web browser.
Sterling is a leading heavy civil construction company that specializes
in the building and reconstruction of transportation and water
infrastructure projects in Texas, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, California and
other states where there are construction opportunities. Its
transportation infrastructure projects include highways, roads, bridges
and light rail and its water infrastructure projects include water,
wastewater and storm drainage systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV