- Each business would focus on its strategic priorities with financial targets that best fit its own market and opportunities;
- Each business would be able to allocate resources and deploy capital in a manner consistent with its priorities; and
- Investors, both current and prospective, would be able to value the two businesses based on their respective financial characteristics and make investment decisions based on those characteristics.
Murphy Oil Corporation Announces Plan To Separate U.S. Downstream Business Into Independent Company And Authorization Of A $2.50 Per Share Special Dividend And $1 Billion Share Buyback Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.