TYSONS CORNER, Va., Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy ® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced that in a comprehensive survey of companies using business intelligence software products, MicroStrategy achieved the highest ranking on numerous key performance indicators (KPIs). The BI Survey 12, conducted by German-based Business Application Research Center (BARC), is the world's largest independent survey of business intelligence and performance management users, with 2,775 respondents.
"Over a number of consecutive BI Surveys, MicroStrategy has consistently scored at or near the top of its peer group in Performance, Customer Satisfaction and Innovation. This trend has continued in the BI Survey 12. This is a reflection of MicroStrategy's continued focus on the quality and performance of the platform as well as its dedication to its customers' success," said Dr. Carsten Bange, Founder and CEO of BARC.
MicroStrategy Achieves Highest Ranking in Six BI Factors within the BI Giants' Peer GroupThe BI Survey analyzes KPIs for business intelligence success. MicroStrategy achieved top ranking in six BI factors within the Peer Group 'BI Giants,' a group that includes IBM Cognos BI, IBM Cognos TM1, Infor, Information Builders, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SSAS, Microsoft SSRS, Oracle Essbase, Oracle OBIEE, QlikTech, SAP BO WebI and SAP BW. MicroStrategy ranked first in:
- Total Performance. MicroStrategy's top ranking in this KPI demonstrates its excellence and leadership as the top-performing enterprise BI platform.
- User Recommendation. MicroStrategy scoring first in this KPI reflects the quality of its product and the satisfaction of its users. MicroStrategy users are more satisfied and likely to recommend MicroStrategy than peers recommending the usage of other BI Giants' products.
- Mobile. MicroStrategy ranked first in Mobile for the percentage of its customers using its Mobile platform. As an early innovator in Mobile BI, MicroStrategy has led the BI Survey in this KPI since its inception.
- Query Performance (adjusted for data volumes). MicroStrategy ranked first for query performance, adjusted for the data volume that participants indicated, with its products performing more than three times better than the average of all products.
- Data Volumes. MicroStrategy scored first in analyzing customers' largest data volumes, and has ranked first in this category for the past 11 years.
- Big Data. MicroStrategy's top ranking in this KPI, which aggregates the 'Data Volume' and 'Variety of Data Types' KPIs, also reflects the fact that MicroStrategy's customers are leading innovators in the Big Data space.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts