TYSONS CORNER, Va., Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy ® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced that in a comprehensive survey of companies using business intelligence software products, MicroStrategy achieved the highest ranking on numerous key performance indicators (KPIs). The BI Survey 12, conducted by German-based Business Application Research Center (BARC), is the world's largest independent survey of business intelligence and performance management users, with 2,775 respondents.
"Over a number of consecutive BI Surveys, MicroStrategy has consistently scored at or near the top of its peer group in Performance, Customer Satisfaction and Innovation. This trend has continued in the BI Survey 12. This is a reflection of MicroStrategy's continued focus on the quality and performance of the platform as well as its dedication to its customers' success," said Dr. Carsten Bange, Founder and CEO of BARC.
MicroStrategy Achieves Highest Ranking in Six BI Factors within the BI Giants' Peer GroupThe BI Survey analyzes KPIs for business intelligence success. MicroStrategy achieved top ranking in six BI factors within the Peer Group 'BI Giants,' a group that includes IBM Cognos BI, IBM Cognos TM1, Infor, Information Builders, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SSAS, Microsoft SSRS, Oracle Essbase, Oracle OBIEE, QlikTech, SAP BO WebI and SAP BW. MicroStrategy ranked first in:
- Total Performance. MicroStrategy's top ranking in this KPI demonstrates its excellence and leadership as the top-performing enterprise BI platform.
- User Recommendation. MicroStrategy scoring first in this KPI reflects the quality of its product and the satisfaction of its users. MicroStrategy users are more satisfied and likely to recommend MicroStrategy than peers recommending the usage of other BI Giants' products.
- Mobile. MicroStrategy ranked first in Mobile for the percentage of its customers using its Mobile platform. As an early innovator in Mobile BI, MicroStrategy has led the BI Survey in this KPI since its inception.
- Query Performance (adjusted for data volumes). MicroStrategy ranked first for query performance, adjusted for the data volume that participants indicated, with its products performing more than three times better than the average of all products.
- Data Volumes. MicroStrategy scored first in analyzing customers' largest data volumes, and has ranked first in this category for the past 11 years.
- Big Data. MicroStrategy's top ranking in this KPI, which aggregates the 'Data Volume' and 'Variety of Data Types' KPIs, also reflects the fact that MicroStrategy's customers are leading innovators in the Big Data space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV