- Total Performance. MicroStrategy's top ranking in this KPI demonstrates its excellence and leadership as the top-performing enterprise BI platform.
- User Recommendation. MicroStrategy scoring first in this KPI reflects the quality of its product and the satisfaction of its users. MicroStrategy users are more satisfied and likely to recommend MicroStrategy than peers recommending the usage of other BI Giants' products.
- Mobile. MicroStrategy ranked first in Mobile for the percentage of its customers using its Mobile platform. As an early innovator in Mobile BI, MicroStrategy has led the BI Survey in this KPI since its inception.
- Query Performance (adjusted for data volumes). MicroStrategy ranked first for query performance, adjusted for the data volume that participants indicated, with its products performing more than three times better than the average of all products.
- Data Volumes. MicroStrategy scored first in analyzing customers' largest data volumes, and has ranked first in this category for the past 11 years.
- Big Data. MicroStrategy's top ranking in this KPI, which aggregates the 'Data Volume' and 'Variety of Data Types' KPIs, also reflects the fact that MicroStrategy's customers are leading innovators in the Big Data space.
MicroStrategy Receives Highest Ranking In Numerous KPIs In The BI Survey 12, Industry's Largest Independent Survey
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.